Vector Graphics ActiveX is a free software application from the Active X subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-11-16. The program can be installed on Windows.
Vector Graphics ActiveX is professional graphics solution for creating business and technical drawings and the most powerful for today. It provides 500+ methods, properties and events and is fully object oriented. Developers get full control of all objects at run time and can process graphic documents, analyze and visualize any kind of realistic processes, create interactive GIS-, CAD- and SCADA systems.
Top features of the ActiveX:
- Easy in use;
- Free for noncommercial use;
- Hardware acceleration;
- High-speed or high-quality rendering with bicubic filtration and antialiasing;
- Export drawings to BMP, JPG, PNG and EMF formats;
- Ability to establish connections between shapes and external data;
- Changing all attributes in design and runtime modes;
- All mouse events, mouse wheel, scroll and zoom;
- Bezier curves and Cardinal splines;
- Shapes with holes;
- Filling shapes with color, gradient, sketch or texture;
- Transparent contours and brushes;
- Patterns and shapes libraries;
- Flexible Printing.
Vector Graphics ActiveX helps you to save development time, increase productivity and extend possibilities of your applications.
Vector Graphics ActiveX (version 1.6.7) has a file size of 5.93 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 383 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.